Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12-6-11

Have not done this in awhile. Haven't felt like it with writing my book I was tired of typing.

And on top of that dad can not read it anymore. We got a box in yesterday that had something dad had sent us! The were camels! Mine was pink and said Afghanistan on one side and I miss you on the other. There is a heart under I miss you. We got another one that was not from him. But it had three teddy bears. And they came with a backpack that had a blanket inside. The blanket says your my hero.


Well mom thought I gave up on this. I did not mom. I was just not in the mood.

I love you mom!


I love you dad and miss you. If you can read this, Moms publisher said all three of our books can be published! We get PUBLISHED! I cant wait! Love you and miss you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that you aren't quitting your blog. Your dad may not be able to read them right now; but remember that we will have them turned into a blog book by the time he gets home honey. Then he can sit and read them all.

    As for your novels, they are all deserving of being published. I don't mind spending money to publish great books.

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete