Monday, October 10, 2011

My Dad 10-10-11

This is to my dad who I miss very much. My dad is the best in the whole world! He is not only my dad he is my best friend. He is the strongest the funnest dad I know but he also listen's. Who knew you could find the best dad in the world just by going too the park to watch firework's?   I never dreamed of a happier life. Or a dad who listen's who love's and laugh's with me. My dad is my hero. I love you dad. Come home soon!    Love your daughter   Lea.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

3 comments:

  1. Lea,

    Mom and dad are so very proud of you. You are going to turn into a nice little writer before long. Keep it up babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and miss yall very much. Thank you so much for all of this,it means alot to me. I LOVE YOU. DAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so much Lea, I'm so proud of you little sister!

    ReplyDelete