Friday, October 21, 2011

10-21-11

Today you will be able too see mom's new baby bump pic's! She said she looks like she did when she was seven months pregnant with me  and the sad part is she is only two months pregnant! Here is her and my hero my dad.    


       


                                   I know wait your thinking. Is he trying to bite her? The answer no he is not. He is always acting like that. He can be playful and still be a army dad. But the most amazing part..... He is my army dad he is mom's army husband. He is Boo and Faiths army dad too. He is grandma and grandpa's army son. One thing we all have in common?  He is all of  our HERO!  I love you dad.




Dad I miss you sooooo much. I wish you could be here to see mom progression in her pregnancy. My book idea is going to be a hit I think. It is about this girl moving into a haunted house falling in love with a vampire and the ghost that is haunting her is trying to kill her boyfriend because the vampire used to be her bf before she died. Think is sound's cool? I do too!!! Well night dad I love you  AND miss you.  Are you getting exited yet? Love you dad. Miss you hugs and kisses.

                                                                   

4 comments:

  1. I love you Lea I also love you blog night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet sister, you have no idea just how good you are at writing yourself, I love you and loved your comment, thank you sweetie, keep up with awesome blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Lea! We all wish he were here baby, and in a way he is. His heart is here with us.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lea I am so proud of you and how you show that you love your dad. He does love you so much.
    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete