Thursday, October 20, 2011

10-20-11

Today has been great. We accomplished a lot of school. I woke up about 1:30 and ate lunch then. Us three girl's had grilled cheese. We did our book thing then spelling( I did not miss any in spelling!) Then we did our math (I only missed 4) In the middle of our book thing the dog's started barking. Because one of grandma's friend's brought over there dog. It was pretty big. But anyway it stayed here for an hour or so then the owner came to pick him up. I got to pet it right before it left!!!!!!   Now dad and me are close I love him soo much here is a pic of us together.


            He never smile's unless you tell him to.  But I love him sooooooo much Boo alway's copies me when I hug and kiss my pillow.



Dad I love you I  hug and kiss my pillow every night and tell you I love you. I miss you sooooooo much. Mom cant wait to see you. Nether can I a year seems like forever. It's only been like a month but it fells like a year and a half. I know there is nothing you can do but still...... Seeing you when we do on video means a lot I miss you sooo much. I love you sooooooooo much.                                                  




                                                                                                                            LOVE  your daughter Lea.                                                                                                                                     
     
                                                                                    
                                                                         




                                                                          
                                                                           

3 comments:

  1. The time that your dad has been gone does seem like a lot longer doesn't it babe. No there isn't anything he can do to make it go faster. We all wish there was something to make it pass faster.

    I'll tell you something though, your dad smiles a whole lot more now than he used to. You girls make him smile and laugh. He loves you so much Lea. While he is gone working this year, just keep doing what you do. Fill the time with lots of things to do. He will be home before any of us realize it.

    Love,

    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog sweetheart. Your dad loves you so very much and you make his life so much fuller than it was before he met your mom. I am so sure that he loves you so much that I would be willing to stake my love on that as well.
    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete