Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10-11-11

I remember the first time we stayed over at dad's house.We had picked him up from the park. It was Thursday so grandma and auntie was at church. It was pouring. Like cat's and dog's. Me Faith and Boo went into the living room. Mom came in and said "How would you like to stay over?" We said " I do not care do you wanna?" She said  " It's up to you three." So we said yes and dad put Faith's bed down then mine and Boo's. It was so cold because Grandma has to have the air on all the time. When grandpa got home he looked so surprised too see three girl's in the living room. Grandma didn't seem so surprised. My dad is my hero because he is not only a soldier he is the best father any person could ask for.       I LOVE YOU DAD!       Lea.    

1 comment:

  1. I love that post that you did it meant a lot to me I love you Lea

    ReplyDelete