Tuesday, October 18, 2011

10-18-11

Okay I have not told you how we are home schooled. Not many kid's are. Well me my sister Faith and my sister boo are. We love it you can stop at any moment to get a drink or to use the restroom. You do not have the chance to get head lice or shot at from other kid's. You do not have the stupid drug's or mean kid's making fun of what you where or your weight or if you where eyeglasses. But any way. We  did this writing thing  it is for a contest. You summit like 25000 and you can have it printed. It is awesome. I don't like writing but this is one of the best project's of all time. This is going to be sooooooo fun. The only bad part is I can't edit any of it until the book is done, And I only have 30 day's to wright it in. But over all this is going to be a blast.




Dad I love you and miss you I hope you like hearing about school. I wish you could be here but know you can't be. But even so I still wish you were here.  


I LOVE YOU DAD                                                                                               Love your daughter Lea.   

1 comment:

  1. Lea,

    I am very proud of you. I know you haven't been into the whole idea of writing. Writing has never been your thing. But you are sticking with it, you are working hard to get the concept down for your book. For that reason alone, I am very proud of you.

    I'm also proud of the fact that you have continued writing this blog. I am also happy to see that our little exercise on getting rid of your inner editor paid off. It's good to see that you aren't letting that little voice tell you that your writing isn't good enough.

    Trust me when I say that your writing IS good enough. It IS good period. I couldn't be more proud sweetheart.

    I love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete