Sunday, October 23, 2011

10-23-11

Today has been cool I did not wake up until like 2:45 or so. I did dishes shortly after with Faith. I helped grandma with somethings and before that I watched T.V. with grandpa. I had grandpa's grilled cheese ( with ham) It was sooooooo good. This is my cowboy daddy on the night he  proposed to mom.

                                              
                                           I took this pic! See he looks good as a cowboy! Or military dad or just himself he is the best guy you could ask for he is caring loving he can make you laugh or cry smile to. I don't post as long as my sister or as long as my mom. But I sill do so dad knows my day and so I can say nigh to him and tell him how much I miss him and love him.                                        
                                                                                           

Dad    I love you and miss you. We have a year before we see each other again but we get closer each day. I love you so much and I miss you each day. I miss your jokes I miss your laugh and I miss your smile. BUT what I miss the most is your hugs and kisses and just everything  you do. I love you and cant wait until you get home and see the baby's. Love you night dad. Hugs and kisses.          


                                                                                                                LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER Lea. 



                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks on your post yesterday Lea, loved your blog tonight

    ReplyDelete