Monday, October 17, 2011

10-17-11

Today I woke up by myself. I ate lunch and watched boo play the wii. Then auntie wanted to go to the library so mom took her and Faith there. They had to walk back and they did a great job. Auntie tryed  to tell Faith to go one way but Faith new better and told auntie the right way home. If Faith would have went the way auntie said then they would have gotten lost. Well they had the book I wanted and I have almost got it done. There is 327 pages and I'm at page 208. I love the book. Faith did not get it home until about 2:00 and now it is 8:15.

I have not done much today but read  so I have nothing to talk about.




DAD I love you your the best thing that has happened to us in forever and I love you for every thing you have done. You have been the best dad  to  us than even our own dad did in 14 years. You have changed our family for the better.  I love you night be safe and come home soon!!!!!  I love you.
 

1 comment: