Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10-12-11

Today mom took us (me Boo and Faith) To the mall . Boo has been asking to have her ear's pierced so mom took her and had it done today. We passed at least 4 donut banks the same one at least twice. We past baby depot. We had McDonald's mic chicken. We went into dallier tree and they had ICE CREAM for a dollar! We did not get any but still ICE CREAM for a DOLLAR! Well this is where I say thank you dad and I miss you. Your my hero and I love you.




Love your daughter Lea

P.S. Boo look's soooooooo cute in her earring's. Love you. Miss you. You are truly my hero I'm so glad we met you. That we did go to the firework's this year. You made A big boom in our family. A good kinda BOOM.  You gave us another chance for baby brother's or sister's. I know I said I was done but still. I love you so much.

1 comment: