Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10-19-11

Today has been kinda boring I have done school and played with boo I watched  T.V. for about an hour or so.  So I'm just going to tell you about the time we went to see my great aunt and great uncle.


OK this is my aunt Dian and uncle jay. They are a great couple. And really good cook's to! Now I'm going to tell you about the time we went to see them.  


     
The day looked like it was going to rain. But it did not until we left there house.

When we got up and got on the road it only took like an 1 hour to get there when we got there aunt Dian and uncle Jay were there to hug us and say hello. We met there pet dog Katey. A black pug. Was so nice she even sat with dad. Me and boo Faith did not want any thing to do with her. Katey would get off me or dad or boo and Faith would stand up. It was so funny. Well anyway. We had burgers and hot dog's tomato dumpling's and potato salad. It was all soooooo good. The only thing is my uncle charlie did not show up. He was suppose to and we where hoping he would bring his baby. But he never showed up. We looked at pic's and we   colored let me tell you not easy when Katey decided to sit right on top of your book. When it was time to go uncle Jay made me boo and Faith ice cream float's. Faith had A root beer float. Me and boo had coca cola float's. When we went home we told grandma all about our day.  
                                                                                                   

DAD    I love you and miss you AND WISH YOU GOOD LUCK TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT MOM HAS UP HER SLEEVE. Good luck dad. lol and I really do love you.. lol    

2 comments:

  1. Great job Lea! And thank you for helping me to keep dad guessing. He is never going to guess.
    Thank you for keeping your blog going for your dad to read. He really enjoys reading them all.
    We are very proud of you honey.

    Love Mom and dad

    ReplyDelete