Sunday, October 16, 2011

10-16-11

Today mom woke us up. She opened the front door ( cause she was out side) and yelled GIRL'S GET UP AND HIT THE SHOWER'S. Faith opened the door and asked what is the big idea? Mom said grandma would be here in 30 minuets and to get the girl's shower's done because we were going out to eat. Well once me and boo had finished our shower grandma showed up  Faith was still in the shower. Once Faith was done grandpa took almost 30 minuet's to get ready. We were almost there when we seen the golf course that dad took us to the ay before we went to Holiday world. That and the mini golfing meant a lot to us three.

When we got inside to eat I got to pick anything I wanted! I had mac&cheese a piece of pizza chicken strip's ham and some pork that was not the best. Then I had some ice cream and a cookie that mom and I think was store bought. Then we went to wall mart and dollar tree. Me and boo sat in grandpa's lap in the power wheelchair that was scary!! He was so funny. He almost knocked us into something then swerved really fast. When we finished and came home we had McDonald's for dinner. I almost forgot when we were pulling out of the parking lot. We seen puppy's! We did not get any because they were $250 but they were pug's and so cute.


Dad I love you. I think we would have had much more fun if you were with us. I miss you soooooo much and I love you soooooooooooo much!    Night I might blog tomorrow night.                        

No comments:

Post a Comment