Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saterday nov.12 --2011

Today was no better from yesterday or the day before.



Everyday has been horrible. Dad is in Afghanistan now and cents mom lost the baby's everything is sad and nothing is worth doing.

I miss the happiness and the laughter. The worst part is mom dose not think we understand, We lost our baby sister's or brother's to. You might have lost your baby's but we lost them to. I'm not blaming you though mom.

I love you. It is just your blog made me think you don't think we understand, I know how your heart feel's like it's broke in two, I let myself get attached and in the end it made me so sad. It is hard to hold myself together when I see a baby on t.v.. This by far is the worst year of my life.


Mom I love you I'm sorry that we are no help when it comes to the baby's. I miss them too. Even know they where not born I felt like the world crumbled. Mom I know this was not your fault I love you!





Dad if you can read this I miss you and want you to stay safe! I love you.                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                        Love your daughter  Lea.

3 comments:

  1. Lea,

    Honey it's not that I think you don't understand. I know that losing your baby brothers or sisters has been hard on you girls too. I know you all try to help me with this.

    It's just hard for anyone to really understand what someone is going through unless they have gone through it before.

    I hope none of you girls ever live with the pain that goes with losing your child. It's not something I would ever wish on anyone.

    I love you girls.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Lea I am glad that I can comment to you guys agent I missed not being able to comment on you and mom and Faith I love you.

    Yes we try to help mom but we do not know how I love you Lea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis, Love you and your blog is so true, its very hard on all of us, mom is going through a tough time and still hanging in because she knows she has amazing daughters like you and boo. Keep up awesome writing and keep loving like you can!

    ReplyDelete