Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday, 11-15-11

Well today has been alright. Mom woke me up so I could lock the door behind her. When she woke me up I felt fine. But when I got up at like one o'clock I felt horrible.

I found out from dad he is starting to get sick to. I HATE this time of the year. I'm only writing now because I have not in a while.




DAD,  Sorry your sick. I love you! I miss you. This is us together.
Dad I miss your hugs and kisses and just everything you do! Night have a safe day and night. Get as much sleep as you can. It helps to sleep off your cold. I love you and wait for the day you get home.

                                                                                                                                           Love Lea.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you are sick I hate this time of year to we always get sick every year I love you we are all waiting for dad to get home I love you sleep lot it helps with the cold you said it helps and it dos I love you I am going to let Faith on so she wont get mad love you.

    From you little sister booboo monkey.

    ReplyDelete