Monday, November 7, 2011

11-7-11

Today has been hurtful. Mom lost the twin's today. Mom had grandma tell us when she went to the local lake. I asked if grandpa knew and grandma said yes. I went to his room and hugged him. Then cried on him. He made a joke to lighted the mood. Boo even cried. When mom came home from the doctor appointment and did not even say hi I knew. I told grandma mom was home and she asked me to get her. I told her I thought she was busy. Grandma asked if mom was crying I said I did not know. Mom called the phone a few minuets later and asked grandma if see could talk. Grandma went up to see what was going on and when she came back she told us the bad news.


But to get off the subject.....  Last night was so cute. I got to bed a little late. I was in the bathroom when boo went to bed. She has this thing. She ALWAYS gets the LAST hug from mom. Well I got it last night. I walked in the bedroom to a puppy dog lip. I asked what was the matter and she said. I was suppose to get the last hug. Faith said she would give her the last hug to her and boo said. My mommy's hugs are special! So she hugged her pillow kissed it like 15 times. It was so cute.

 Dad I love you today was the worst day of all times. If you were here it might have hurt less I miss you dad.

Mom I love you. I cant say things will get better. But I can say I'm here for you if you need anything. Love you best mom ever.           

1 comment:

  1. Lea,

    I love you honey. I know today has been hard. I'm sorry that I put you girls through that pain again.

    I love you girls,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete