Thursday, November 17, 2011

thursday nov, 17

Today was cold. Very cold. I am not sick anymore! I got to half  my book now. I have over twelve thousand words now! I have one week and six days left to get 25,000 words. This has not been the best week of my life. The month has not been easy,


DAD. I love you.

I think your very brave to be were your at. I love you and want you to be safe. I miss you very much. And love you very much.


Mom, I love you and I'm sorry if I dont make my dead line. I might not get 25000 words but I'll work heard and try my best. I love you very much.

1 comment:

  1. Lea,

    You will make your word count goal! I have faith in you even when you do not have the same faith. You are doing so well. Going into the third week is the hardest week because it seems like you won't ever get there. Hard work and determination will get you there.

    Hang in there,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete