Sunday, November 6, 2011

11-6-11

Dad thinking of you today. I have been thinking of you all day. When I was Writing my book I started thinking about the time we went to Holiday world. That was the best time I have ever had. I love and miss even the simple thing's. Like playing Frisbee and you playing around picking us up. It was funny the time you picked Faith up and she screamed in your ear.

 Faith did the unthinkable. The day we went to grandpa's doctor appointment we seen the arch. Well Faith is scared to death of heights and she WANTED to go ALL the way to the TOP ! We didn't get a chance to go up but we got lot's of pic's. They have this western museum and we went in there. It was AWESOME! We are part Indian so it was cool to see some cool fact's about them!   Well that's all for now.


Love you dad! Miss you thinking of you!  Be careful!                                           Love your daughter Lea.  

No comments:

Post a Comment