Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday nov. 22-2011.

I have not been on here in forever. Thats because I have been working on my book. I have 20,450. Words. I cant wait until I have all the words I need and I compleate my book! I know I can do it. Here is a pic of my day with my grandma and grandpa and my sisters,



                                                     That was the best pic of the arch we took.



Here is one of boo on the way there, We had just interd the city.





                                                     As you can tell Faith took the pic.



Grandpa is in this one.


                                           A gard took it.     



This one is of us three its the best on I think.





                                                    I was sick bealeve it or not.    



This one we were tuching the Arch!

                                          Do I look sick to you? Well I did not feel it right then.


This one is cool. It showes anyone can be a robot and look real.LOL.
            
                                                                                      
                                                  
                      
                                                    Indians. we are not very much but we do have indian blood in our family.  


Well there is a lot more but I have a book to wright and I need to get to it, 

DAD. I love you and wish you a happy Thanksgiving. I wish you were here. I miss you. I was thinking about you today. How you will not be here for Christmas, I love you and miss you.


                                                                                                                         

11 comments:

  1. We look so good standing next to Indians. I had forgot you were sick that day... I LOVE the pics of us on the steps and touching the Arch. The wheel one was cool, yes a GUARD did take that one for us so grandpa could squeeze in.

    I loved the pic of boo when we had just ENTERED the city. Good blog, awesome book, keep going future Stephanie Myers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you know I'm not to good at spelling. And yes thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, you will get better at spelling my dear.

    "Silently blows your car up" Bet the last thing you saw was your butt and you took the Version dude with you.

    Muhahahahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got walter NO GRANDPA to gas you out. And BITE ME MUHHAHHHHAAAHAAAA. I won. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope I won, I blew up your house next, oh by the way...was your car a TOYOTA? Thought so. yeah you need a new house and car, later Bubba Jay

    signed

    AC FLEM LOL
    Achmed

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your neeermm gay. LOL And I GASED YOU BY GRANDPA! I pulled his finger and the hole naberhood fell in. SO I WIN! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm Achmed the freaking dead terrorist/ vampire. So I quickly ran out of town before grandpa could fart on me, OH by the way, you aren't supposed to stand in the gassy air!

    Goofy, I think dad would be proud of us! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had on a gas mask. And I' the top Vampire is ME And I WON Because. I am faster than you and have A HOT Vampire BF/ Eadward/Robert patteson. If I didnt spell it right I do Not care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, your too young to have a B/F anyway so I still win...

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOUR TO YOUNG TO! SO I WIN. Or We can be even?"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmmm. What are you two doing when you are supposed to be writing novels? Yep, playing on Blogger. Now back to your books loves. LOL

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete