Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday nov. 18 2011

Today was so irritating grandpa told us last night it was OK to run the dish washer even if it was not full. Tonight grandma said not to run it if it was not full. Which one do I do? Do I do what grandpa said? Or grandma?

Grandpa says one thing and grandma says another. Then we get yelled at because they don't tell each other what they told us then they fight about it. Some times I feel like screaming.

I'm using a different computer so I don't have pic's of them anymore.:(


They are not always fighting they are loving and caring and they do not always yell but they do argue a lot.

Grandma and grandpa. I love you both. Tonight I did not mean to sound like you were bad people but you two tell us different things then get mad at us because we do what the other person tells us.  I love you both. And GRANDMA I cant be one of your friends cus I'm not linked to you so you have to friend me.




Mom. I got over 13,000 words!!!!!  I love you. Some times I don't think I'll make it but then I go up another thousand and I know I can! I love you mom.



Dad. I love you and want you to be safe. Your strong and can over come anything, Work hard and come home! I love you dad.

2 comments:

  1. Lea,

    Sometimes in life adults are not always right either. Adults make mistakes too. When one tells you something and the other tells you something else, have them both go in the same room and ask them which way they want it. Then you will get one answer after they figure out which way they want it.

    Any time you have two or more people living in one house there will be arguments. Just remember that it is not because of you. They love you baby.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. The situation is solved now, everything is fine and figured out.

    ReplyDelete