Saturday, November 5, 2011

11-5-11

We have been working on our book's.  I already have 8 10 pages wrote. It is going to be awesome. Well I past my spelling test with flying color's. Math is not so well but I'll get there. I have just got rid of a cold. I miss you dad!

Dad. Seeing you on that video was so cool. Your not very good with word's. Not even when  your in front of us.

 I love you dad your the best dad in the world! Your my hero!

Mom I love you so much I cant wait until you have the baby's! I love you!

Grandma and grandpa. I love you so much. Your wonderful grandparent's!


Faith and Boo. I love you so much with boo being the monkey and Faith being the writer thing's are always  fun.. Your the best sister's anyone could ask for. I love you!


Love your sister daughter and granddaughter   Lea.

No comments:

Post a Comment