Monday, October 24, 2011

10-24-11

Today has been awesome! Me and Boo ate cereal for lunch at like 12:30 / 12:55. But I truly got got up at 11:45. Locked the door after mom. Who had a doctor appointment and was suppose to get up at 9:30 and did not. She turned her alarm off and did not get up on time she woke up late at 11:30 and had to rush out the door. Then after mom got home me and boo went outside and ran around for a couple of hour's and then took showers and ate grandpa's grilled cheese with ham for diner. Tiger our cat scratched boo tonight. We have two dogs and three cats mini mouse ( mini for short) And our other dog Elie. We have miss mama who is a female. And two male cats tiger and nosy who is outside in the now screened in porch. Here is a pic of me and my two fav people my sisters Faith and boo.                                
                                           Boo is on the left Faith is in the center and I'm on the right.
My sister's are awesome I hope when I have kid's they turn out as good and nice and funny and smart and pretty as you guy's are. I love you sooo much. You two are the best!


 Dad mom thank you so much for your support and love I love you both so much! Dad thank you for taking us into your home loving us and caring for us we belong with you as our dad our world is now complete. Mom thank you for all your help in school and for taking us to see firework's and giving us a wonderful dad. And for giving him a chance I love you both for loving each other and caring about everything your the best parents in the whole world!! Love you dad night.                                                                                          

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog tonight has been good and I love you Lea I love what you blogged about tonight. night Lea





    From you Booboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. Your dad loves you so much and your sisters as well. I hope that all your dreams come true when it comes to your dad and mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so much, I'm lucky to have you and Boo as sisters, you guys are the best. Keep up with your writing, your doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete