Friday, October 14, 2011

10-14-11

Well I'm going to start out by saying grandpa is a neat freak today. He has cleaned the kitchen and grandma's room (living room) a lot of you mite ask why is she sleeping in the living room and is grandpa sleeping with her? The answer is no grandpa sleep's in his own room why? Grandma's feet and leg's swell and she has to sleep with a wedge under her feet. She also sleep's in a hospital bed. She can sleep with grandpa but it's easier for her to sleep in the hospitable bed. I kinda got off track have I told you about when I met my grandparent's or my hero (dad)? Well it all began at the park. The 4'th of July We went to see the firework's at our local park we love to go and hang out there. Well about 2 or 3 hour's after we got there this food stand pulled up and sat up for the local fair and the firework show. Well grandpa run's the stand so dad helped him that night that is how we met. This guy was talking to us and started talking to dad so that made mom and dad start talking to each other. That is when he told mom how he was in the army. So when the firework's started he had to go work but he made it right be for the  end. When the firework's ended grandpa had to clean the stand out so mom and dad could talk. When it was time to go home little boo had to us the restroom so me and Faith took her. Dad gave mom his number and they started texting. About 1 week later we moved in with him. I think it was love at first sight.



Dad I love you I miss you. I want you to know your my hero and I'll be so glad when you come home safe! I know you will because you have 9 people who believe in you. We all miss and love you!


     

1 comment:

  1. Great blog sweetie. I love you so much and your dad loves you too. Later, Grandma

    ReplyDelete