Friday, December 16, 2011

12/16/11

Tonight has been awesome! We found out we are going to aunt Diane and uncle Jays on Christmas eve, Uncle Charlie will be there with the baby! Maybe, We hope anyway. I will blog all about are day. The best part is now we can have Christmas dinner two times in one year! And we can talk about how excited we are with out thinking about grandma grandpa and aunt Lissa's beliefs. Not that its a problem just something we have not ever had to worry about, Nothing aginst your belief grandma.

I cant wait, I was hopping for it to snow but know I hope it doesnt. I really hope Uncle Charlie can make it.




Grandma this post ment nothing I hope I did not upset you in anyway.

Dad Come home and do not use all your minutes reading this. I love you and miss you, Come home safe.

I might write more in about another week. lol Just kidding. I really did not mean to put this off for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment